DW-Redux
Welcome to the Wonderland. Please log in, build a character, and get to the Role-Play.

-Hunter Yagami
DW-Redux
Welcome to the Wonderland. Please log in, build a character, and get to the Role-Play.

-Hunter Yagami
DW-Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DW-Redux is a Deadman Wonderland based RP where you live the life of a Deadman fighting to be the Ultimate victor of Carnival Corpse. The Blood Shall Set You Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DW-Redux, enjoy your stay.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The New Site
Detention center Emptyby Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

» Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")
Detention center Emptyby Snuggles Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 pm

» Detention center
Detention center Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm

» The Halls of Echo
Detention center Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

» Hunter's Cell
Detention center Emptyby rainyuu Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 am

» ROUND 1 DELL VS. KURA
Detention center Emptyby Dellindis Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

» Volk's Cell
Detention center Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am

» Halls of H Block
Detention center Emptyby Ulquiorra4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

» Hunter's Lab
Detention center Emptyby Hunter Yagami Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 pm

» Isaac Hirasowa (WIP)
Detention center Emptyby Hunter Yagami Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am

Similar topics

Detention center

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Name: Musuko o kinjiru
    Race: Undertaker
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Shadow had to go then 30 seal doors to get here, guards had been in every room. This area was heavily guarded. For every detained person here there would be ten guards on standby. He Walked through one last door entering a grey room behind bullet and shatterproof glass computers hummed. on one side of the door a viewing window was about ten feet up. the only thing in the room itself was what looked like a container. He dropped the girl in it and typed a few numbers activating the container. The container emitted a low hum as it inhibited any BoS power a second later reinforced glass slide over her inside a content flow of air went in so the detained would not suffocate. He looked down at her she would be needing stitches on her chest, her shirt was very bloody, but her neck had clotted already.
    (Hunter you take over my rp while im gone, do not break character)
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Skye was completely unaware of her surroundings as well as the fact that they were constantly changing for the 10 or 15 minutes it takes Shadow to get where he was going. She was also unaware of what she's already been through and what could possibly come from the situation. She was still swimming in the effects of the drugs as she was carried most of the way, it was about the time they entered the particular chamber that was to be her's when a harsh stinging pain in her chest begins to wake her. As she's placed into the container her eyes scrunch up at the light and she pouts unintentionally. There's a soft tired groan from her bloody throat as her head shifts to the opposite way than when he put her in. She then felt another shot of pain from her neck..

Skye could hear a few things happening before she saw anything, there was some kind of humming that was very near. Something like a computer's fan, or maybe the sound electricity makes when its constantly bouncing off something. She could then hear something start to slide over her, then something popping into place while something like airflow sounds gently near her ears.

She groggerly groans again, squinting her eyes after trying to look up and getting ahot sting in her eyes from the bright light that was also here. She raises her left hand, which had already been up next to her head, up to block the light from her eyes, which could only see murky shadows again. As if she were underwater.. Her hand falls against her head and she closes her eyes again, still finding it hard to keep them open. As she takes a deep breth to sigh, her chest expands, and the tear between her bust becomes extreamly apparent. She cries out in sharp pain and lifts her head to take a look, but she could barely see.. She can see red though... Lots of red.. All over her plain white tee..

"What the fuck..." She starts, talking to herself, not yet seeing the hovering Shadow.. "The hell happened?" She asks outloud.
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 pm

"Thats for me to ask you later." Shadow replied coolly from the doorway. He stepped out of the room briefly and came back in with another figure this one wearing a blood red coat around his neck was a sort of necklace.

"This is the doctor he will treat you wounds so you don't make a big mess everywhere." Shadow nodded to the doctor signalling him to go to work. The man opened the container and 1st looked over the wound.

"Her neck will be fine. her chest will need stitches though." the doctor said with a faint accent. He pulled out a pair of scissors and cut away the clothing 4 inches around the wound and placed it to the side. He then pulled out a cloth and a bottle of rubbing alcohol soaking the towel in it

"This is going to burn" he said laying the towel on the wound and then wiping the wound with it repeatedly. The then took out a needle and what looked like thread. the then began to stitch the wound shut occasionally wiping with the towel as he went. When done he wiped one last time and then took out a bottle of green disinfectant. He put this on a bandage laying the now cold bandage on the wound before wrapping the ends completely around her tying the not over the wound.

"Don't do anything overly physical till that heals." he said gesturing towards her bust.

"Also change the bandage at least on e a weak. If you can do that maybe I will never have to see you again." He said wiping his bloody hands on a towel.

(Until future notice rain may not be online due to having internet issues he asked me to tell nova/dell to npc his characters)
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Skye jumped at the sudden voice, startled that someone was there. Her eyes shoot up towards it, but all she could see was a faceless shadow looking down at her. She was on her elbows in seconds, ready to fight, but then there was a raw firey sting that floods her chest and she cries out in pain and falls back onto her back. Her arms come up and claw at the container's insides as she tries to will the deep pain away. Suddenly she stops and just breaths erratically, as if the worse of it all has passed. She didn't even realize she had been left alone.

She had her eyes closed again, only looking up at the voice again. Be it the pain or the adrinaline from the pain, the drowsiness was wearing off and it was getting easier to see what she was looking at. She ignores the first man for a moment, looking the doctor over and trying to decide if the red suite meant anything, except maybe that he hasn't had a chance to change out of bloody scrubs..

When he opened the container and examined her, there was fire in her eyes, will to fight instantly coming back to her even if she was in no real position to do anything at all. She had a rich supply of determination suddenly, but to anyone's surprise they had her full cooperation. Letting this man turn her neck and even push aside the cut fabric of her shirt and severed bra as long as he didn't try anything perverted. She dissagrees with the good doctor's bedside manners but it didn't surprise her, it was normal behavoir for most staff members in this place, to talk over her like she wasn't there or about her like she was an animal.

Skye was thankful she was getting immediate treatment to something serious enough that needed stitches, but then she felt him press the cold rubbing alcohol against the already painful wound. Her irises shrink as her eyes open wide as the disinfectant is applied.. She restrains herself from screaming as loud as she could by hissing angrily!! She bites her lip and claws at the container again as she presses her head down into the floor of it, gasping through her nose. And if the extream burning seeping deeper into her wounds wasn't enough, he brushes the cloth against the freshly cut muscle, sending her fit into high gear. She tries to stomp the pain away by kicking the bedding under her, to the point of almost breaking something. Skye is very capable of taking a hit, by hand and by blade, but this was as bad as salt water getting into any number of her wounds she recieved while on the ocean where her rap sheet began. She admits she might be over exagerating a bit, but she didn't have the distraction of work.

Finally the doctor traded chemical torture for something she could handle, but the stinging was still there so she was pratically numb to the needle piercing her skin until the alchohol wore off, even then it only hurt somewhat. For the whole process she was flat on her back, her legs fallen still and her fingers and brows twitching at the tugging and then the needle when the feeling came back. She breaths heavily behind and keeps her eyes closed, only opening them when the doctor spoke up after he finished dressing the wound, which she lifted her body up for.

Skye rolls her eyes at his instructions, not because she thought it was bull, but because this wasn't her first wound. It wouldn't be her last either. That is unless whoever this undertaker was decided to off her. And with that, her eyes turn to the first guy again. She was still breathing hard and had a defiant look in her eyes, yet she holds her tongue.
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:40 pm

"Well that's that." Shadow said dismissing the doctor.

"Now I guess it is time to play a game. What do you say to that." Shadow said walking over and sitting down in a rolling chair before rolling over beside the containing and looking down at her.
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am

"Games really aren't my style.." Skye replies back, with little thought to what he might be talking about and some sarcasm. Two of her men on her ship got her pretty defiant again card games, she was lucky they were playing alone in her personal cabin, or she would have had to walk all the way to it in nothing but a scowl. But she doubt he meant a game of poker, or even something much silmilar like... Monopoly.
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:10 am

"Well that's to bad we must play one regardless. He leaned back in the chair taping away at his tablet.

"So what is your real name." He poked at he wound.

"And don't bother lying to me." He said with a little more force. His cold eyes stared at her almost shining madness.
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Skye rolled her eyes at him, then turns back to him with a sweet smile. "Like I could ever lie to the man who saved my life." She bats her eyelashes at him to drive her act in, then sighs and lays her head back. "Captian Skye Elizabeth Jenkin of The Sea Witch." She paused then looks back at him with a more annoyed look. "That is... Before you hoisted her up and put her on land like barbarians."
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Shadow continued ignoring her act. but not before rebuking her.

"I didn't do anything. Now why were you in that cell block earlier? he pressed on

"You didn't belong there."
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Skye thought all "enforcers" of the law were connected in some way and so called them a whole. Undertakers were that, but she knew that he, whoever this man was, didn't do anything personally. However she quickly noticed the questions having a pretty easily spotted pattern..

She shrinks a little, looks away, like someone did when they've been called out on something they didn't care to admit. After a moment of some thought, probably over if it was a good idea to lie to him or not, she turns back to face him with a half defeated look. Only she was a tough girl and she refused complete defeat. "Fine... I was looking for this guy who owed me money.." She then sighs and lays back flat. "I either left my cellblock, or I risked not being able to afford my next candy. I heard he wasn't going to give it to me so I decided to go get it myself."
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:43 pm

"Now why did he owe you money and who is this person?" he asked coolly leaning forward and taping in information into his tablet before typing something into the machine turning off the humming. The room now was silent except for the occasional beeping of a computer.
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Skye rolled her head back and groans. "You people and you're damn questions. What buisness is it of yours who does and who doesn't owe me money?" She sounded angry and annoyed, cause she was. She sighs an extreamly frustrated sigh before speaking again. "Kyle J. Anders, in for armed robbery, some poor bastard who got stuck behind the wheel in a get away car and no experience." She answers his question. Luckily she had three names she could have thrown out there all of them from H block, but Kyle really did owe her money and was late on paying it. "He's the unluckiest bastard on the block if you ask me. Gets suckered into a job he can't do, locked up for something he technically didn't do, and now he's trying his luck at gambling with convicts. He's going to get his ass killed! ..I really need to collect before that happens." She was all honest in what she said, the last part just sounded a little heartless. Who cares though, she was a pirate. All she gave a damn about was the money.
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Shadow nodded and got up slowly laying a hand on the hilt of his sword. He then looked at her looking her over. She was of no importance of her.

"Get up we are leaving." he said walking over to the door and standing their looking back at her.
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Skye watches him, her eyes looking over the sword, appraising it mentally but knowing better. She looks up at his face about the time his eyes move over her. She tries not to think about his reasons too much. When he did speak up, and his command was to move, she had the urge to be difant again. Up until the point when she decides she should just do what she's told and starts to move. Laying still had made her forget the crap her unconcious body went threw and she grunts at the pain in her neck and chest, but works through it. "'Don't do anything overly physical..' Yeah right.." She wonders how dilusional that doctor was to think that was an option. Of course, getting out of bed wasn't a huge feat, but this was Deadman Wonderland, you couldn't just sit around for a week.

She gets to her feat and touches her chest for a moment. She realizes she was exposed when she felt bare skin and the stiching. And worse, one of her favorite bras were shot and useless.. Especially now that gravity was under her feat and she had no support. She mumbles a few curses and then moves her arms around her chest. She wasn't the most modest person on the planet, but she was a bit more exposed than she was comfortable with walking through out the prison back to her room. 'At least I'll be back in Delta..' She reminds herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Ulquiorra4
    Undertaker
    Undertaker
    Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
    Move(s) List:

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Shadow turned around and walked out. assuming she would follow. Flashing his id at scanners to open doors as he went. till he got to one last door where he typed in a code and scanned his hand. He then stepped out into the hall way looking back at her.

" You are free i suppose you mite say. Don't be found where you are not supposed to be again."
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolvernsoul
    Deadman
    Deadman
    lonewolvernsoul

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Skye follows, keeping her eyes focused on the path ahead of her not wanting to be accused of being nosey, even as curious as she was. She looks up at the door as the mystery man punches in the commands when they are open and he speaks up she looks back at him, a bored look on her face. "Yeah.. Ok." She says sarcastically and then steps into the halls beyond the door. She knew where she was now, and starts back towards her cell block.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Detention center Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention center
    Page 1 of 1