DW-Redux
Welcome to the Wonderland. Please log in, build a character, and get to the Role-Play.

-Hunter Yagami
DW-Redux
Welcome to the Wonderland. Please log in, build a character, and get to the Role-Play.

-Hunter Yagami
DW-Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DW-Redux is a Deadman Wonderland based RP where you live the life of a Deadman fighting to be the Ultimate victor of Carnival Corpse. The Blood Shall Set You Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DW-Redux, enjoy your stay.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The New Site
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

» Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby Snuggles Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 pm

» Detention center
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm

» The Halls of Echo
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

» Hunter's Cell
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby rainyuu Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 am

» ROUND 1 DELL VS. KURA
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby Dellindis Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

» Volk's Cell
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am

» Halls of H Block
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby Ulquiorra4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

» Hunter's Lab
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby Hunter Yagami Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 pm

» Isaac Hirasowa (WIP)
Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Emptyby Hunter Yagami Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am

Similar topics

Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Name: Nola
Race: Deadman
Move(s) List:

Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Empty
PostSubject: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Nola's cell was fairly well put together, some gifts to make it a bit more comfortable nothing to much just a few extra pillows and blankets but she made do with them to make the place more welcoming, other then the extra blankets and pillows used to make a little sitting area her cell was fairly basic, a simply bed and the like nothing much else
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Nola sat in her cell as another deadman was heading out, his friend leaving her some food they brought to her as a thank you, it wasn't much she did for them so the payment was low, just a meal and a talk for a bit, they only had some cuts and the like but one had been shived kinda badly, but it was taken care of and she sat there on the pile of blankets and pillows enjoying her the meal brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Nola looked around her cell trying to figure out if there was anything she could use around here that might help her patience when they came to see her, maybe more pillows and blankets? maybe some more sewing supplies so she can make beanbag chairs or something? the woman really didn't know, maybe a second bed for the ones that needed it? it would look better then this nest like set up she had in the center of the room at the moment, which was part of why her cell got that nickname in the first place
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Asher decided to head down to Cell block H because he had once remembered a rumor going around of a woman who was able to "Help those in need". He wasn't exactly sure if these rumors were true or not but decided to at least check even if it was out of his way. After walking around cell block H and interrogating different inmates he was told to search in a specific sector in cell block H.

Asher decided to just go door to door asking, not out right but in a type of code that would make no sense to anyone but who was rumored as "Mother bird". He finally got to the last door. He was on the outside and knocked gently as he spoke saying. "Is this the nest where the mother tends to her eggs?" he asked loud enough for anyone to hear through the door.
Back to top Go down
https://dw-redux.forumotion.com
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Nola heard the knock and looked up hearing that pass phrase that a lot of the people sent to her used, she never even know how it got started honestly, but it was kinda cute that they called her that, after a moment of straitening up the sitting area she called back quietly "the nest is welcoming if the egg needs tending" it was her side of the phrase at least now it was, the one Deadman that had made it up her side of it had encouraged her to change the pass-code and phrase at some point, and she thought maybe she should, this place was dangerous after all.
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

Asher quickly entered the room upon hearing her reply. "Sorry to intrude..." he said as he took his hands out of his pockets. "Can you do something about this?" he asked showing her his hands and how his middle fingers had been removed.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 am

Nola looked at him and gestured him over "have a seat and close the door please, and I'll take care of it" her voice was gentle and kind as she looked at the boys hand "let me guess...punishment game?" she said as she waited for him to have a seat, a gently smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 am

He closed the door and sat down as she instructed. "I was luck enough to fight Zac" he said sarcastically as he began to slouch resting his elbows on his knees and sighing. His face was nonchalant as always as he looked up at her. "So how is this suppose to play out?" he said suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 am

Nola looked at the damage and sighed as she thought about it "well..there is the problem of payment....this is quite a bit of damage here....nothing I can't handle thought" she said as she looked at it her hands gently taking one of his as she examined the damaged hand "hmmm..."

She hummed gently as she thought to herself what would be good, then she remembered something a visitor had once said, they lost a friend because they couldn't bring them to her in time and that she never did 'house calls' this gave her an Idea and she looked at the boy "I can heal this...but I will need something in return...are you willing to pay?" she asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 am

Asher withdrew his hand and looked her in the eye. "Depends how much..." he said. He didn't want to pay to much for a couple of fingers then he thought for a moment. "How exactly to you plan to fix this?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:07 am

she looked at him and gently, like a mother would, she stroked his cheek with her hand, a kind gesture and a look in her eyes asking him to trust her "I mother bird looks after the eggs and chicks in her care...don't worry" she started to hum once more as she thought to herself, "first....the price will be...protection...I remain cooped up in this cell, my other eggs and chicks scared that one of the more deranged masses in the prison will try to harm me..I understand their fear of that but at the same time there is only so much I can do from my cell" she looked him in the eyes as she took his hand again.

"as for healing...maybe a demonstration is in order..." she said as she slipped her sleeve up revealing the scars and the like from all the procedures she had already done so far, she took a small blade from it's hiding place and slit her finger, not needing much blood but she had moved her sleeve to prevent it from getting dirty, she then moved the wounded hand to his gently placing her finger against the stub of his and slowly pulled away, her blood solidifying and reforming back into a portion of his missing finger, she restored it up to the first knuckle before stopping and pulling her hand back "will you pay?" she asked looking at him that same kind look in her eyes
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:17 am

As soon as money was no longer a concern he was in, protection was something he could manage. He nodded as he watched his finger begin to regenerate. "Sure I could do that" he said. He thought about his fight with Zac might even earn him a reputation seeing as only one other person was able to walk away alive from a fight with Zac. Zac was truly a monster who lust for blood. Everyone in the prison knew that...but it also could possibly make him a target. He thought it would be fair to tell the women his situation just to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

When he agreed Nola smiled and reached for her blade, she then slashed the palm of her hand and looked at him putting the blade down and holding out her uncut hand "give me your hands please...." she said with that same motherly tone she always seemed to have, she wasn't even asking him anything about himself, or seemed to worry if he would betray her, she was simply believing in him and trusting him, considering what her powers where, many would expect her to be more paranoid about helping others rather then giving so readily.
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 am

He gave her his hands as he watched the blood seep from hers. Asher began to tell her his Cellblock as well as where she could locate him if he wasn't always around. He calmly waited for her to finished somewhat surprised at her same power. It was somewhat ironic he was made to sever while she was made to repair.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:45 am

Nola nodded as she hummed gently her blood slowly restoring his lost finger "I'm surprised they let you have a room in Delta...most deadmen are kept in H block here...maybe they changed the rooming rules...but it doesn't matter..." she said in a kind voice, as she finished healing one finger and gently took the other hand and started to restore that one.

"Since you are going to be around me a lot...I guess it would be good to know your name" she said as she looked up from his hand and smiled, the pain from having lost the fingers was slowly going away as his body registered their return "I'm Nola...you can call me mother Bird if you want....or just mother...a lot of others do" she found that little fact cute, even a few Deadmen that where older then her called her mother, but in the end it was all the same to her, as long as they knew they could come to her for help, "and what's your name little egg?" she asked him with that same gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 am

Asher looked down at his hand and moved his fingers. It felt like it had never been severed. He looked at her. "They call me sparrow" he told her. When she called him little egg he couldn't help but be reminded of Zac. "Little sparrow" the voice rang in hi head. "What a pain" he thought. "If you don't mind ill just call you nola". He told her his voice was grateful but still mellow
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:04 am

Nola nodded as she smiled at him "okay then...Sparrow ti is then" she smiled as she took her hand and applied a bandage to it, to stop the bleeding, "move your fingers around a bit, get the feeling back in them and get used to them being back, it's a good process and they are back like they never left but sometimes the body needs reminding okay sparrow?" she said in a motherly tone, as she finished applying her bandage, and making sure it would stay, she then smiled back at him once more, "or would you rather I call you little eggy?" she said with a motherly and caring tone "or maybe little sparrow?" she wasn't trying to be mean, she was trying to be her caring self and wanted to make sure she was calling him something he would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm

He looked confused. "Was she even paying attention" he thought as he looked at her. "Like I said...just sparrow" he said. He thought such a childish name was absurd for a grown man especially names like "Little eggy". He shook his head slightly in disapproval and hoped the this was a one time thing. He hated owing people debts weren't cool.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Nola looked at him, seemed this one had no gratitude in him or playfulness, maybe she picked wrong, in the end time would tell,but she would stand by her choice, he seemed n need of the help whether he realized it or not "okay then..." she said simply she was a bit saddened that he didn't seem to want to have a nickname but she wouldn't push the subject "if you wish to go for now...then please don't feel obligate to stay...I am holding my clinic hours at the moment and will need to inform the ones that come here that I will be starting house calls tomorrow" she said to him since he didn't seem to keen on staying there
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:12 pm

He just sat there waiting. "A deals a deal" he told her. Ash felt like he had made a promise and he was going to stick to it. That's the kind of person he was, if he made a bet he paid it if he made a promise he kept this. "If a man has no honor what does he have left?" was a question he often asked himself. Either way Asher had made his choice.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Nola looked at him "well there isn't much to do at the moment I will be in my cell for most of the rest of today...unless I go eat, but other then that I will not be going anywhere as of yet" she said looking at him, "and if your cell is in delta then you still have quite a ways to get home to your room, and I don't want to make you walk back while it is to dark out" she said kindly, she had some hope that maybe should could get him out of his shell he was putting up, maybe she could maybe she couldn't but she would try for his sake
Back to top Go down
rainyuu
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

"Ill be fine" he assured her as he stood up and stretched balling his hands up in a fist and releasing them repetitively. "Thank you very much miss" he said with a small bow. He made a small wave as he left the room closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:39 pm

she smiled as he left, it was a sad smile, already he called her miss rather then Nola, with that she sighed a bit and returned to her meal, she needed to regain some strength before more people came for treatment, she still had a few hours of clinic duties left, and she needed to rest a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm

after she finished the meal she lay her head down for now, she needed her strength in case more came to her, if not then at least she would be rested to go get something for her to eat herself, Sparrow would protect her from then on, if he remembered, she then banished that thought, he said he kept promises so she would believe in him about the one he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Snuggles
Deadman
Deadman
Snuggles

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 pm

As she tried to rest a little a gentle knock came to her door and the pass phrase used, Nola sat up and answered in kind and in walked an older man, his hand badly injured Nola only nodded recognizing him and he closed the door "fighting again?" she said looking at him as he sat down.

The Man though older then her seemed to act sheepishly when she asked "y..yeah..." he said embarrassed as he held his hand out "sorry...I don't have any more cast points..." she said worriedly.

Nola looked at him as she took out her blade "then you owe me a service..." she said as she placed the blade to her hand not yet cutting it "will you pay?" her eyes locked with his in that moment and she waited.

The man nodded the pain from his hand making his sweat a lot and he answered "yes..I will.." he didn't know why but that question always unnerved him, even though he knew she was to gentle to get violent.

Nola nodded as she slipped the blade along her hand and started to treat his wounded hand, the bones fixing as her blood soaked into him "then I will ask that you do not start any fights do not provoke them...you may defend yourself but don't go looking for trouble...a wound like this...take a lot out of me...so please...be more careful.." she said looking at him as her blood did it's work.

the man nodded and looked ashamed "sorry mother..." he said without thinking then he seemed to try to twist his face into a snarl but failed at that as well, it was hard for him to get mad at her for some reason even though he had a reputation of being violent "so..sorry.." he finally said after trying to tell her off but for some reason not finding the courage to do so.

after that was done the man got up and left after thanking Nola, she then bandaged her hand once more and sighed as she lay down to rest once more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")   Nola's cell ("Mothers nest") Empty

Back to top Go down

Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next