DW-Redux
Welcome to the Wonderland. Please log in, build a character, and get to the Role-Play.

-Hunter Yagami
DW-Redux
Welcome to the Wonderland. Please log in, build a character, and get to the Role-Play.

-Hunter Yagami
DW-Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DW-Redux is a Deadman Wonderland based RP where you live the life of a Deadman fighting to be the Ultimate victor of Carnival Corpse. The Blood Shall Set You Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DW-Redux, enjoy your stay.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The New Site
The HQ bar  Emptyby Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

» Nola's cell ("Mothers nest")
The HQ bar  Emptyby Snuggles Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 pm

» Detention center
The HQ bar  Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm

» The Halls of Echo
The HQ bar  Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

» Hunter's Cell
The HQ bar  Emptyby rainyuu Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 am

» ROUND 1 DELL VS. KURA
The HQ bar  Emptyby Dellindis Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

» Volk's Cell
The HQ bar  Emptyby lonewolvernsoul Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am

» Halls of H Block
The HQ bar  Emptyby Ulquiorra4 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

» Hunter's Lab
The HQ bar  Emptyby Hunter Yagami Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 pm

» Isaac Hirasowa (WIP)
The HQ bar  Emptyby Hunter Yagami Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am

The HQ bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra4
Undertaker
Undertaker
Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
Name: Musuko o kinjiru
Race: Undertaker
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Shadow walked into the bar area. "Drunks, every last one of you." Several of the off duty guards turned to face him one angrily turned and slammed his gin on the table.

"You got a problem here kid." Another piped up

"Mark that's the new guy the one we were warned about." But he was already to late, Shadow was already a blur. His blade flashed and the guard was missing 1st his arm and then his head. Shadow didn't start there. He was a blur he killed four of them before they even had time to stand. They were drunk though and killed two more leaving three. These three set off running, they didn't even make it out of the room. Shadow picked up a guards gun and fired the whole magazine. One guard was killed instantly the other two went down.

"Help" one screamed trying to crawl away. his partner laid moaning in a growing pool of blood. Shadow walked over to the crawling guard. The guard looked up the fear clear in his eyes.

"You were drinking." Shadow said with a mad grin before kicking the guard in the throat crushing his windpipe before he walked off leaving the guard to suffocate.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Yagami
Admin
Admin
Hunter Yagami

Character sheet
Name: Hunter Yagami
Race: Deadman
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Zac walked into the bar eminating a menacing aura as he did. Covered in blood he looked at the kid killing the guard. Zac clapped as the kid crushed the guards windpipe. "Good to see an Undertaker thats not a pussy..." Zac said before picking up one of the guards beer and he chugged it. "You know...I never can enjoy a beer...Beer has no flavor, nor does it have the distinct aroma I look for...it is a poor mans drink..." He said as he threw the glass to the bartender. "But you....my dear shadow...you are a man of definitive taste and power...yes....you are a man that would enjoy a glass of scotch..." Zac said as he shot the bartender a glare. The bartender shakily got two glasses of scotch and hurried to deliver them to the two Undertakers. As Zac took both glasses he handed one to Shadow..."Please...sit." Zac motioned to the chair in front of him as he took a drink of the scotch. 'MY GOD THIS IS SHIT!" Zac said as he broke the glass and cut his knuckles, as the blood dripped to the floor it spread like viens across the floor. Behind the bar there was a stragiling noise then a snap as it looked like a tentacle holding the Bartender up.

Zac sighed "It is hard to find a good barkeep these days...he lasted 5 days" Zac said with a laugh as he looked to Shadow. "How about a game?"
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra4
Undertaker
Undertaker
Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Shadow sighed now who wanted him. He looked over the new guy, eh he was okay enough. he guessed. He walked over and snapped his sword out to his left blood flying of of the blade before sheathing the once again pristine blade.

"And who might you be?" he said accepting the drink, but not touching it, it reeked. He soon saw he was right to not drink it as Zac broke his glass. He watched slightly amused at the bartender that was now dangling.

" A game sounds fun i think." madness creeping into his voice as a grin creeped up onto his face. He highly enjoyed games. He tossed his glass up into the air, quick drawing his sword and using a single card he had the glass in eight pieces before it was below his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Yagami
Admin
Admin
Hunter Yagami

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Zac laughed as he held out his hand, it was coated in blood. "I am Zac Parsons, the one they call The Man in Red....and I propse we have ourselves a Hunting game...I need 3 Deadmen...Hunter, Asher, and a mysterious healer whom they are keeping hidden...think your up for it?" Zac asked obviously not revealing anymore than that.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra4
Undertaker
Undertaker
Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Shadow shook his hand.

"All you need to know about me is that I'm shadow." He almost lazily slashed the bartender into two neat halves blood shooting across the bar and pooling up on the floor. He then held the blade by his side, blood dripping down onto the floor.

"Dell that depends, do they need top be alive" He said the card vanishing up his sleeve for a moment the card rank was visible. It was the ace of spades.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Yagami
Admin
Admin
Hunter Yagami

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Zac stood up and in an instant, the blood left the rom, it was spotless except the broken glass and bodies and liquor. As he walked out of the door there was a tablet on the table. He looked back and as the door began to slide close...

"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra4
Undertaker
Undertaker
Ulquiorra4

Character sheet
Move(s) List:

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Shadow picked up the tablet.

"Okay. Doable enough I guess." With that he sheathed his sword. He had places to be and this was not one of them.

"I doubt this will take long, but sure." With that he turned and walked out through the door and into the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The HQ bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HQ bar    The HQ bar  Empty

Back to top Go down

The HQ bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DW-Redux :: Cell Blocks :: DW Staff HQ-
Jump to: